Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm on Pinterest!

For those of you who are unaware, Pinterest is the best. It's another one of those awesome things--like Twitter--in which you can basically do whatever you want and utilize it for any purpose, and there's no such thing as doing it "wrong." Wanna make boards of shirtless male celebrities? Do it. Wanna collect awesome recipes? Do it. Wanna network with other photographers, Harry Potter fans, amateur chefs, or vintage art collectors? Do it.

I've been using Pinterest for approximately a month or so now. Like Twitter, it's so open-ended that at first you're like, "What the heck am I supposed to do on here? What's the point?"

But then you figure it out. Follow some cool boards. Collect the pins that fit "your point." Find some cool people. And become obsessed.

I use my Pinterest for collecting recipes, cool photography, and classroom ideas. If you're on Pinterest, you can follow me or any of my boards by checking out my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?